Saturday, April 28, 2012

Crochet Amigurumi Elephant

I crocheted a little amigurumi elephant this week. Not too much to say about it. I used a ball of leftover teal, but realized I was going to run out. So I shortened the legs and used a different color for the soles of the feet. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not when finished, but he's grown on me.  When I do little animals, or anything with eyes, I typically don't buy the little plastic ones they tell you to in the pattern and will just sew them from black yarn.  Needless to say, the result is usually quite different than the pictures.  It's a pretty quick project and can be done in a matter of hours.  I don't have a link to the pattern because I did it from a book called "Easy Crochet Critters" from Vanna's Choice brand yarn.  I included a pic of the cover at the bottom.






No comments:

Post a Comment